The Guild on Ardee Street in Dublin where the embassy outreach will be held 1st/2nd March. Source: myhome.ie
The good news is that Pinoys in the Republic of Ireland are finally getting a visit from the "mother" embassy in London.
The bad news is if you want a passport renewed, you have to be in the first 150.
Full details are below, the main things are that it is the first 150 who will get passport renewals(?), and these have to be notified in advance. Copy the link below, or click on one of the blue links to get to the embassy site so as to access the notification form.
This has all come about because the short-lived Philippine embassy in Ireland was closed down with no provision for the diplomatic and consular representation being made.
It is interesting to note that the Philippine embassy in Lisbon, Portugal is stil open. Portugal has only 4,000 Filipinos there and a land border with Spain,whereas the Republic of Ireland has 14,000 Filipinos, no land border with the UK (except for N. Ireland) and a different visa regime existing between the UK and Ireland.
There is still no word on the appointment of an honorary consul yet.
Bus routes 56A, 77, 77A, 150, 151
Share, E-mail or Print this page
ADVISORY: CONSULAR OUTREACH MISSION, DUBLIN, IRELAND
01-02 MARCH 2013
The Embassy is pleased to announce the holding of a Consular Outreach Mission to Dublin, as follows:
DATE : Friday, 1 March and Saturday, 2 March 2013
TIME : 10 AM TO 6 PM
VENUE : Ground Floor, The Guild building, Ardee Street corner Cork Street, Dublin 8
- E-PASSPORT APPLICATIONS (by booking with the Embassy from 11 February 2013 on a first-booked/first-served basis; only 150 total E-PASSPORT applications for the outreach may be accepted; please see downloadable booking form below)
- ONE-WAY TRAVEL DOCUMENT APPLICATIONS
- REPORTS OF BIRTH, MARRIAGE, DEATH, DIVORCE
- NOTARIAL & LEGALIZATION SERVICES (AFFIDAVITS, SPAs)
- NBI FORM APPLICATIONS
- ACCEPTANCE OF PHILIPPINE VISA APPLICATIONS (NOTE: NO ACTUAL VISAS WILL BE ISSUED DURING THE OUTREACH MISSION)
- PHILIPPINE CITIZENSHIP RETENTION/RE-ACQUISITION
- ASSISTANCE-TO-NATIONALS AND LEGAL ADVICE REGARDING PHILIPPINE LAW
- OWWA MEMBERSHIP/BENEFITS (OEC ISSUANCE)
- ADVICE ON EMPLOYMENT/LABOR RELATED MATTERS
All those who will avail of the services during the Outreach Mission are advised to check the documentary and other requirements at www.philembassy-uk.org. Applicants may likewise download application forms in advance from the same website.
Those who wish to receive their e-Passports, visas to the Philippines, or other documents by Post are advised to submit a self-addressed envelope with their applications, together with at least eight pounds (£8) for postage.
Due to audit regulations, only payments made in British Pound Sterling may be accepted. We cannot accept payments in Euros.
Payments for consular services in British Pound Sterling can be made in cash or with bank draft orders made out to the Philippine Embassy. Personal cheques are not accepted for payment purposes. Please see downloadable Schedule of Consular Fees below for reference.
Marami pong salamat.
Copy the link below to access the booking form
Have You Been Affected? Click Here
Posted at: 09:01 PM | Add Comment
| | del.icio.us