The Philippine Bank of Commerce has released a massive list of properties for sale.
Contact details are here, with prices and locations.
Because the list is so large, it is advisable to open on a laptop or PC, the size may be too large for a mobile or pda.
1) All sales on "AS-IS, WHERE-IS" and "NO RECOURSE" bases. No warranties.
2) Prices NOT applicable to buybacks by former owners. Please contact Acquired Assets Management Department for buyback price.
3) Properties & prices subject to change anytime & may be removed from the list for any reason Top Management deems appropriate.
4) The list may reflect properties sold without the knowledge of AAMD. For immediate correction, kindly advise AAMD of such fact if identified.
5) If multiple offers are received for the same property, a bidding shall be conducted and the property shall be awarded to the highest bidder.
6) Mere submission of an Offer to Purchase does not confer "first option" or "first right" to the offeror.
7) The deficiencies stated herein are not meant to be exhaustive, comprehensive or complete. Buyers are advised to conduct their own due diligence prior to making an offer.
8) The Bank only shoulders Creditable Withholding Tax up to purchase price. Excess CWT are for buyer's account.
9) This list is an intellectual property of Bank of Commerce. However, Bank of Commerce is not in anyway liable if this shall be copied, reproduced, altered & /or tampered for any activities other than the purpose of marketing properties contained in it.
10) Bid Offer should be labeled as "Bids and Awards Committee - Bank Property Bid" and be addressed to: Bids and Awards Committee Secretariat 18th Floor, SMPC Bldg., Ortigas Center c/o Jay S. Velasco
Have You Been Affected? Click Here
Katherine "Kathy" R. Manalang
Acquired Asset Management Department
' (632) 9826000 local 6372 7 (632) 5709269
Posted at: 01:39 AM | Add Comment
| | del.icio.us